Saturday, August 21, 2010

Real Management

REAL MANAGEMENT

Management solutions: How well do you tackle problems that obstruct your way? Observe how one master does it...

(of course, Bill Gates is the former President of USA. Still, this is good to read...)

Laloo talks to his son

Laloo : I want you to marry a girl of my choice

Son : I want to choose my own bride.

Laloo : But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter.

Son : Well, in that case... I can consider the idea..

Next Laloo approaches Bill Gates

Laloo : I have a husband for your daughter.

Bill Gates : But my daughter is too young to marry.

Laloo : But this young man is a Vice President of the World Bank.

Bill Gates : Ah, in that case...I can give it a thought

Finally Laloo goes to see the President of the World Bank

Laloo : I have a young man to be recommended as a Vice President.

President : But I already have more Vice Presidents than I need.

Laloo : But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law.

President : Really ? in that case I will certainly think on it...

This is called Real Management .......

******

No comments:

Post a Comment