Thursday, August 26, 2010

Poem-Try Try Try Again

TRY, TRY, TRY AGAIN
Once I sat near the bank of a river.
I watched the water continuously
I watched that there was
An obstacle in its way.
Water was trying hard to get rid of
The same place in bay.
As the water was having
A will to succeed,
Everytime it struck
It came back with a strong feed.
Just then I saw that the water
Struck on the rock very hard
And at last succeeded just because
Of its determination so hard.
I felt very happy that
After facing many times failure
At last it had succeeded
As failures are stepping stones
For a person to succeed.
Now every time water came
It passed easily
And flowed forever so busily.
So it is a big question mark for us
That if struggles can be undertaken
By the river, then why can’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment