Friday, August 27, 2010

Poem-Mother

MOTHER
They say children are God’s gift
But I say mothers are
Diamonds in coal,
Playing with children
Is their whole shift
Loving and feeding children
Is their goal,
But there are many orphans
Who lack such precious organs,
They look into the sky
Searching through the stars mile high
To why did their mothers die.
They ask the Lord why,
He asked their mothers
To come to the sky?
To this God replies:
My child, your soul is pure,
This implies
That you are out to lure,
Your mother was kind,
Let the whole story rewind.
Ya, you need my direct love,
But your mother came from left
She was like a dove
Then I planned theft,
Now, a good soul you are
The more I love you
The less content you are.
To be true,
Mothers are natural treasures
Who want other pleasures,
If you say you miss her
Don’t murmur,
Say it with a stride,
Because mothers gave us pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment